Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Festivities

Monday: The Millers came over (the younger ones....older boys were snowboarding!) - we made the marshmallows that were posted on Karen's blog - They were so fun to make! Thanks Karen!!! We didn't use fondue...we wrapped them in ribbon, added hot chocolate packets and passed them out to the neighbors...So cute! The kids had a blast making them.....

Started out the day with Steph making eggs - she cracks them herself
and tried to cook them! She actually does pretty good cracking
an egg!!



Made the marshmallows...



You can see they didn't turn out like Karen's but we still had fun!!
When Steph, Parker, Pryce and Dani are teenagers will they
look like Karen's??????????


Made jello jigglers - they had fun cutting them and then all of a sudden
Steph and Parker started playing in them like playdough! Scary...are
you wondering if we still ate this????


Couldn't find Steph or the dog and then found them in the garage (Holly's dog) - Steph had Minnie on her leash - poor Minnie!

2 comments:

the e-wife, Karen December 27, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Hi Tracy,

I'm glad you and your kids had fun with the marshmallows! They did a great job in my opinion!!

You made me feel like a celebrity for dipping marshmallows!!! What you don't know is that I was going to make homemade marshmallows (Martha Stewart recipe) but opted for this easier way instead!!

Love,
Karen

Miller Family December 27, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Oh my! I am so glad Karen decided NOT to make the homemade marshmallows then I would really feel like a loser! HA! Such a fun day! Thanks for having us!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP