Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love the color of the trees!!

The kids are really into basketball right now - tonight they were out there shooting, playing poison and racing each other up and down the driveway. I went out to watch and saw the colors and grabbed my camera - they were not happy I was interrupting their fun so I had Dani get on Sam's back and they were cracking up. Not sure where Nathaniel went. He probably saw my camera and hid - although I have pics of him racing....



Whenever I try to get Steph to take a pic - she poses just like this. But isn't my
tree in the background so pretty??? Her face is a riot!


5 comments:

Lissy Ardo December 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

haha! that is so funny! dani is beautiful. like wow.

Miller Family December 3, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

great shot! and sam is smiling!

Cherie Baker Vann December 3, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

love them!! your kids are just so radiant. I think it might be good parenting :)

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten December 3, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

SO cute of Sammy and Dani, I agree Dani looks beautiful! I can't look at the pic of Steph without laughing out loud! She cracks me up! She is SO over being a model!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten December 3, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

p.s. your trees do look beautiful!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP