Saturday, August 4, 2007

July 29 Pizza Night with Farrels & Wests



We had two families over last Sunday night to make homemade pizza. I thought we needed more pizza so I sent Steve to the store...well of course, we had a ton of leftover.

We had pizza with white sauce, chicken, peppers, regular pepporoni for robert, pizza with roasted garlic, other's with pesto...Sammy made Canadian Bacon and pineapple - he always asks for it but no one else wants it. We let him make his own and Steph liked it!

Zoe and Steph made their own pizza - they were sooo cute! Baby Haley ate...yes, you see it - Campbells soup = the picture was too funny - I had to take it because Tracy said her mom would die if she saw what Haley was eating!!!!

1 comments:

Michelle August 5, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Cute Picture! See what happens after the first baby, your standards get lower. That is so funny. I remember boiling Kyle's pacifier when he dropped then by Jonny, I just rinsed off, and Jenna, I wiped it on my pants. :-) The girls are so cute! We had a blast that night! So fun!
Hey, where are my leftovers???? :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP