Lake Shasta - Kyle's Flip
I couldn't sleep - probably because I was thinking of my pictures - I got up intending to dink around with this for 30 minutes - it's going on 45 and I'm finally getting tired...This was taken with my small still camera - the quality isn't great but it's worth it to watch it - I might have it on my real video camera - i'll have to check... but for what it's worth - this is kyle landing his flip. What's amazing is that he didn't wakeboard a ton - probably a few times, tried the flip a couple times and then decided to try it holding the handle - landing it the 2nd or 3rd time! CRAZY! Jonny is screaming in the background - "OH MY GOSH YOU LANDED IT!!!" and then he drops the camera in his excitement! It's pretty funny. The quality is actually better than I thought - Enjoy!
Here is the link for YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTY2rtwPEkE - it's a bit bigger!
0 comments:
Post a Comment