Shasta Pics..
Here's a few pics - we had a great time by the way - hard to be home. We houseboated from Saturday to Saturday -moved around a bit with the houseboat. The lake was VERY low - it made it a lot smaller. There were a lot of sheriffs too - I got a warning for not having a throw cushion in the boat - sounds like Robert's fault. We felt like we were in Canyon Lake! Steph actually wakeboarded - yes it's true - when i find it, I'll put the pic on here...The kids went NON-STOP - all 15 of them - even Steph. They wakeboarded, boogie-boarded and tubed as much as possible. It was actually not great weather like usual - it was windy a lot of the time but with all the tubing and boogie-battles it didn't matter.
I'll update more soon - no time with school started (today was day 11) if you don't start off the year right, it's a problem - so not a lot of time for computer stuff!! Steph played playdough for 2 hours today - I LOVE PLAYDOUGH!!! I finally found something she will sit at for longer than 5 minutes.
Anyway - i'll post things on Shasta over the next few days, weeks, etc. I'm going to make a tabblo too so I can print a photo album...It turns out really cool and gives you a great memory of your trip - the same kind of thing that Kodak Gallery does but this has more journaling etc.
I have a video of Kyle landing a flip too (holding on to the rope) -very cool - i'll put that on here too...when I find it...
bye for now!!! Read the post below about Steph and the Fruit Loops!
0 comments:
Post a Comment