Friday, August 31, 2007

Lake Shasta


I was messing around with my camera on the manual settings - pretty cool pic. No idea what I did!!! Well maybe a tiny bit of an idea but not relaly. I need to take a class.

Steph had a dentist appointment today. No Cavities! They told me she is the only 2 year old in their office.

The little girls (well Dani is not so little...just turned 8) got a fish tank the other day (the boys old one). I was missing Compund W and the tank looked cloudy. I couldn't tell if she did it - I ended up finding it this morning in a drinking glass. I hope she didn't drink any of it! I still don't know why the tank looked cloudy. She must have poured something in it. We'll see if the fish live! She says she didn't do anything and USUALLY she confesses.

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP