Youth Beach Day
The youth are going to the beach on Saturday - tomorrow...We were planning on going - probably because they said the families can go - ...well when we told Jessy
she said, "Why are you going?"
We said, "We don't know, we just were." That families always go...
Jessy states, "It YOUTH beach day, NOT youth and THEIR PARENTS beach day!"
Sammy said, "I'd like you to go mom because then somone can put sunblock on my back. Last time I went, Noah Watje had to do it!"
Robert, Kristine and I were laughing so hard. Kristine said that it's not that she doesn't want us (which is what Jessy kept insisting) but that it's just that we drive up with our big, loud truck and all our kids pile out...with all our stuff, boogie boards, towels, shovels, buckets, our wagon, STEPH etc. So...are we embarressing???? Well!!! I think the other youth kids will be excited we are there and I told Jessy we won't speak to her!
Tina said she knows how Jessy feels but that she doesn't feel that way anymore!!! Tina said it used to embarress her that her mom would pick her up from school with sleeping bags tied to the top of the car (the day after they got back from vacation!) Well - I think it's logical that they just got back from vacation that there are bags on the car!)
Robert told Shawn and he said he needs us to go regardless as there are not a lot of staff going but Shawn was cracking up!!! Plus - I checked with Beth and she said they always go on those type of days. ha ha ha!!!
So anyway - my daughter is growing up!!!
1 comments:
That is so funny! Tell Jessy, that my friend's mom use to drop us off at the FRONT of the movies and yell good-bye to us and said she LOVED us and she would be back to pick us up! She always dropped us off in family big ugly blue van that ran after it was turned off!!
Post a Comment