Friday, August 10, 2007

Dad Came Home! and other things...

My dad came home tonight. We call him Captain Jack as he has to wear the eye patch. He looks good and was ready to be home. We are so thankful for the diagnosis that he didn't have a typical stroke and especially did not have an aneurysm. The only thing affected is his left eye and it should fully recover. The hospital had a picture of Jesus directing the physicians - my mom loved the picture - and it's so true isn't it? We are all so thankful to be resting under the sovereignty of the Lord and not anything else.

Steph wanted a pic of the dog...




Kari Dempsey came yesterday to visit with her three youngest - the older two are in France. I didn't get a lot of pics but we had a blast. Our kids have so much fun together - they always all stick together - I love it!


Daniele and Jessi


Well- I must admit, we rented Karate Kid for the kids and are watching it! Have a good weekend.

Tomorrow is our "youth and youth Parent beach day"... see post directly below!

1 comments:

Michelle August 11, 2007 at 8:33 AM  

I love the pics w/ everyone wearing the patch! those are hillarious! I think your mom should send out the one w/ her wearing it as their Christmas card!

Praise God Chris is home and you are right, praise Him for his sovereignty and mercy!

Love all the Dodsons1

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP