Disneyland Pictures
http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/20001/2lckrvn7a1uwhdy
Click on the link if you would like to see Disneyland pictures. We had such a great day.
On the way home I used my fast track - it actually cost $9.25 - at first the 91 was moving fast - a little faster than the fast track BUT THEN - they stopped - literally and we flew right by them - probably saving us 45 min to 1 hour! It had happened to me before - I thought the freeway looked fine and I didn't go on it and got stuck forever! My dad kept saying I didn't need to get on it - but I knew it was a trick the freeway plays!! Anyway - fast track is great!!!!
Click on the link if you would like to see Disneyland pictures. We had such a great day.
On the way home I used my fast track - it actually cost $9.25 - at first the 91 was moving fast - a little faster than the fast track BUT THEN - they stopped - literally and we flew right by them - probably saving us 45 min to 1 hour! It had happened to me before - I thought the freeway looked fine and I didn't go on it and got stuck forever! My dad kept saying I didn't need to get on it - but I knew it was a trick the freeway plays!! Anyway - fast track is great!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment