Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just stuff!

Another pic from Shasta. The twins were sitting on the bottom bunk with Steph and they were not happy! I made them smile for the picture. They were upset because they had to go home!

Steph at the Dentist! She was really good - she got a little frustrated at the very end but still obeyed with a little tears.

C0-op started today. It is such a blessing for me in many ways. Mom Ardo comes and watches Steph all day - Steph loves it so much. She woke up from her nap and cried because Grandma wasn't here. I love all the families that are in it - we Mom's call it our "She" day! Our classes are great. We all teach different things and help in all the classes. We have revamped it a bit this year to make it more of a unit study approach. The main classes are History/Geography, Science, Writing, and a Math lab. We added a new family too. It just all came together and it makes me excited for the rest of the year. We are doing U.S. History this year which is one of my favorites. Today to kick off the year, we made slushies for everyone.

Jessy's online science class starts next week. She takes a live class - uses a headset with a microphone and has to participate in the class - I'm excited for how it will stretch her - she is dreading it of course. We did experiments today and she loved it. Science at Co-op will be all the experiments. It's much more fun to do in a group - which is another reason Co-op is so great. Jessy really liked it today (the experiments) but is dreading the online class. I heard an example of a lecture and he said hi to everyone by name. It's interactive and she has to talk!

Tomorrow is Day 16 of school - 164 Days left!

Tomorrow, Stephi, Dani and I are going to Disneyland with Papa and Grandma. We are meeting Tracy and Zoe there with her mom Denise. Should be a ton of fun. The oldest kids are going to the Shacks for school. Sammy already did his math so he got a head start! It's a win-win situation for everyone and I'm looking forward to spending the day with the little ones.

Robert had a surprise party for me (yes... I turned 40). It was at the Shacks with church friends. Amazing time! When I get pictures, I'll post them. Robert gets husband of the year! Beth, Michelle, Holly and Pauley get friends of the year! They completely surprised me, I had no idea. I'll tell more about it when I get pics back. It was a blast and a once in a lifetime memory.

2 comments:

JP September 6, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

Ummm.... are you sure that Beth, Michelle, Holly and Pauley should receive "Husband of the Year"?

Unknown September 6, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

Ha I fixed it!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP