Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun Day in Escondido

Went to Lawrence Welk today to see Grandma and Grandpa. The kids had a blast. There is a waterslide and a waterpark - lots to do. I messed around with my camera - mostly with white balance and shutter speed...I'm trying to learn. Here are some pics..



I get confused with the terms but I think a slow shutter speed makes the water blurry and a fast shutter speed will freeze the droplets - so the above pic was obviously very slow!


This pic (above) was taken with a fast shutter speed - see the water??


I end up hanging out with Steph everywhere we go which is why she i constantly the star. She has her own private paparazzi.


Grandma did the waterslide!





1 comments:

Drollingers September 26, 2007 at 8:41 AM  

Isn't that a fun water park? We hung out there almost every day when we were there. Do Robert's parents have a time share?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP