Nathaniel's Story!
The Stolen Surprise
By
Nathaniel Dodson
One day which was five days ago we went to the Shacks house for my moms birthday. We when arrived at the Shacks house we got out of the car. My mom was supposed to go in first.
But I was excited and I went in first and I got the surprise even though my mom would have liked it. I was shocked because I thought it was just us the Maitlands, Wests and the Shacks but there were eighty-four people there.
My mom loved the party. I think it was one of her biggest and most favorite parties she ever had. A ton of great friends were there and they had a lot of fun.
For dinner, the Shacks asked Rosa’s Cantina to come and bring food. We had a delicious meal with very good fruit and drinks. I sat down with all my friends and we ate and talked for about fifteen minutes.
After that we went salsa dancing and it was fun to watch and it was fun to do. I did it with Monique and my Mom. Aaron, Max, Jonny, Andrew, Sammy and I swam and played video games. We danced except Sammy didn’t want to dance. Everyone started to dance and Aaron did the funniest Michael Jackson song and did every dance move correctly. Rosie was a lot of fun. She helped us dance and taught us new moves.
At the end, Aaron and I had a dance-off. We danced to Toby Mac and Reid’s music. Rebecca and Rosie taught us all the Electric Slide. The last thing we did was swim again. Mom did not swim
1 comments:
Ah! I'm in the "Stolen surprise" Story!!! Yess. Nanno, if ever you would like to dance with me again I would love to. David would appriciate it. He's not a big dancer. Love ya buddy
Post a Comment