Beach for Pryce's Birthday





We went to the beach for Pryce's birthday - had fun taking pics in the pretty light! Took way too many - if you care to see...here they are http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/26083/28um49kn3wjlepa - I didn't adjust any of them...they are straight out of the camera (SOOC).
6 comments:
Great pics T. The one of Dani with the hat on smiling really big on the tabbloo is my favorite picture of her. Can you send it to me? where did you get Jessy & dani's hats?
thanks! the hats are from the O'Neil outlet ... they had such cute things! i sent you the picture...let me know if that is it...
Tracey, I love it when youare in the pics with your kids. You are always so busy taking pictures that it is nice to see you in some pictures too!
Hey! how are you?
Yes, I make my pictures first in editing, then upload them to flickr, then post them on my blog...sometimes it takes awhile longer, but its worth it because i love having big pictures!
oh, and I dont know Melissa personally, but I've commented on her blog and told her who I was and she sometimes will comment on mine- I dont know, but if I stalk a blog, I usually tell them...just because...so...yeah! have a beautiful day! ;)
whoops..."I make my pictures bigger first in editing" I feel like thats still incorrect grammar! oh well... ;)
Emma - Dodson's are good! thanks!! tired from summer camp...we had a blast!
what do you mean "i make them bigger in editing?"
I can't figure out how to get the format to make my horizontal pictures have the border on the outside!!1
Your pics are so good. I like to see all the things you are trying.
I bought photoshop - I am waiting for it to come in the mail....
Post a Comment