Rachel
Rachel and I did maternity pictures for her...it was really fun. Andrew is SO busy and fast it was hard to do but we were able to get some good shots. I ran a vintage action on this one. We tacked a sheet up on the wall so if you look closely you can see the sheet! We were going to try to edit it better but Rachel thought it looked cool to leave it in - kind of old fashioned and not so perfect...We took about 500 pictures so I'll put up more later. Right now Steph and Andrew are running through the sprinklers. Earlier today while we were editing the pictures, they locked themselves in my bathroom and "painted" it with my nice eyeshadows...they broke a bunch of my eyeliners too...

...Andrew certainly looks sweet and cherub like but he was crazy! Not disobedient just BUSY BUSY BUSY. He would run in - touch her tummy and run out...We were bribing him with chocolate chips...trying everything! We had a blanket on the ground and he kept diving in it and getting hurt because it was on the tile! 
We went to the beach (Canyon Lake)...

8 comments:
tracy, those pics are beautiful! You did a great job!
Oh my goodness!!! These are gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful, spectacular! I bet Rachel is in love with them, because I sure am! =)
AMAZING job!
awesome!!
Great job! I love the one where they are looking at each other and laughing.
Bummer about your makeup:(
hey Traci! Thanks for your birthday wishes! You are so great at photography! when I get pregnant I'm defintely hiring you to take some shots!! :) Next time you're up this way (the valley, etc), I'd love to see you!
The pictures are great. The curtain gives it a more antique look!
Great pics of Rachel and Andrew. You did a great job.
I can't wait until Rachel has her baby
Trac,
You're the best! You constantly serve me(pictures, haircut, helping me through the time my husband was missing a few days ago, & so much more over the last 13 years!) and the thing is- you love doing it! You are such an example of a servant to me. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment