Year End School Program...
We had our end of year CoOp day and, at the last second, decided to throw in a talent show. Dani sang Popular from Wicked (she sang along with the ipod). She was soooo cute. She didn't want to do it, was crying before. The older girls were so nice and encouraging to her...She went up and did it anyway. We were all so proud of her...It was a HUGE hurdle for her to get over. I didn't make her do it - she pushed herself and did it. The other kids didn't have any talent :( I got teary when she finished and was SO proud of her...
7 comments:
Tell her I am so proud of her! That sounds like fun. She looks so happy in the picture.
Hey Tracy, LOVE the Mueller's! Please tell them howdy for me. We'd love to come see all of you guys sometime! thanks for telling them we've gotten in touch. They rock. Hope your day's going well -I had to laugh at the Stephanie story - when I was in kindergarten my bro had surgery. Apparently I was a BIT jealous and address-stamped with an ink pad half of someone's bedroom wall where I was staying while my parents were with my bro. I STILL remember how much trouble I got into! hahahaha :)
YEAH Dani! Great Job girl. I am so proud! I think we have a future Broadway star on our hands! I will be your personal agent!ha
Oh wow Dani, can't wait to see her up on stage at church one day singing:) She has a bunch of personality, we love Dani.
she is SO cute!
I am soooo proud of her! I can't believe she actually did that! Way to go Dani:0)
Oh, I am so glad she did it. That is so cute. Glad you taped it.
Post a Comment