Visit to the Dempsey's
We went to the Dempsey's for a few days. We had so much fun. I think Kari and I are secretly sisters - it amazes me how much we are alike in weird ways - especially food!!! Her kids kept getting me mixed up with her...I take that as a compliment. We had some hard times of laughter with them at dinner...so much so I got a stomach ache....They are such a blast!
Playing by the pool...

This next pic cracks me up...she was soaking her feet. I have had some toe issues and have been soaking my foot...funny what they pick up!
They fought over this pretty flower bucket ....It was really funny - they didn't think it was funny but we did. Steph knew Ellie didn't want to share it and when it was her turn, looked so happy that Ellie didn't get it. Then she went and hid it! Poor Ellie! Their personalities are so opposite - Steph likes everything loud and crazy, Ellie likes everything ordered (like Sammy). I think Steph rocked Ellie's world a bit (Steph loved all her toys) ...I wonder if she misses her?
The Cinderellas - they were adorable walking around in these dresses. They even switched them at one point - worked out good because each girl wanted the other dress...that was a good thing...
Isn't she sooo cute???? It was so fun to see her in her home. She is hilarious - made me laugh a lot!
The Guyles came to visit on Wednesday as well. It was so fun hanging out with both families...we didn't want to come home but had to go to two practices...This next pic is of Brett Guyle..
I didn't take a ton of pictures....All the kids had a blast together. We love you Dempseys! Thanks for having us!

1 comments:
I love that first picture of Steph, she looks so pretty. Sounds like you guys had a blast. That's funny about Stephanie soaking her feet.
Post a Comment