Friday, June 6, 2008

Steph and Sharpies...


Last night at Auntie Beth's house, "someone" used sharpie on Ryan's new Apple laptop - it said:

t h i

with some scribbles

IN SHARPIE MARKER - Permanent Ink! It covered the square section next to the "mouse pad."

They didn't think Steph did it because it was letters, but I knew because she has been writing "hi" for weeks!

We wiped it with Clorox Wipes - nothing...didn't even lighten it up.

Then - I remembered that Rebekah told me that perfume removes Sharpie...

Guess what? It worked!!!

I was SO happy!

7 comments:

Hannah Sivilay June 6, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

That picture is her explaining that she "...couldn't have done it because just look how cute I am" She cracks me up.

Kelli June 6, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

It's nice to hear about some one else's child! Hee Hee

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten June 6, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Oh that is funny, so she never fessed up? That is so random that perfume removes sharpie!
P.S. How do you get these cute backgrounds for your blog?! I want one:)

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

You know what else removes sharpie... nail polish remover!

Unknown June 7, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

She fessed up quickly. I said, "did you draw on Ryan's laptop?" and she said, "yes!" as if it was all good. I asked her later if Mariah did it too and she said, "nope, just I did it!"

The blog design is linked on the right under "links" - it's pretty easy...

Unknown June 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

I didn't know that about nail polish remover Renee - but I did know that it (nail polish remover) removes the really nice finish and stain on my dining room table....

ha ha ha!!!

I will have to remember that!!! I was so glad it came off...I was a little panicked in my heart and trying to react calmly...

Unknown June 8, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Hahha. I just read this on your blog and I am so glad you remembered perfume! I hadn't read the part that you said you remembered I told you about perfume. So the minute I read Sharpie on something, I was like, oh, I better tell her about perfume. Hahha. Good ol Steph. Love her. Thanks for always sharing her moments. Hahhaha. Love you!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP