Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hang On Steph!

We just got back from a few days in San Diego - Michelle had all the kids - thanks Michelle!!! We had a great time - not sure why the company picked the hotel they did - it was cool but it was a total party hotel (The Hard Rock). One girl had a bikini top made out of newspaper - no joke. Another looked like she was wearing a pop up clothes hamper!!

It was actually really nice to be in San Diego. The weather was amazing. Robert told us the food wouldn't be that great at the awards dinner and he was WRONG! It was so so good....halibut, steak, chicken, fresh mozzerella/tomato/basil, salads (with brie cheese), vegetables...yummy deserts...

This was right as we were leaving - if you look closely, you will see that she is not fully on the swing - her right leg is off! The picture doesn't do this justice - it's actually a hill!

IMG_2725 x

3 comments:

Drollingers June 6, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

any pics of S.D.?

Unknown June 6, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

well - I actually took a picture of the chair that was in our very modern room...but other than that, no. I should have taken a picture of one of Elton John's costumes...that was amazing! I was going to grab my camera and walk around and just take pics in the gaslamp district but then I found Tracy Farrel and I hung out with her instead!

Michelle June 14, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Great pics from the tree!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP