Friday, June 12, 2009

She Cracks Me Up

Hey Mom!

A lot of you have asked where the other adoptions stories are...they are on the side over to the right under adoption stories....

3 comments:

Carri Roman June 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I don't know her too well but I love it when she comes up to me and gets in Christopher's face and starts asking questions. She is so uninhibited. I love it.

Michelle June 14, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

She cracks me up too!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten June 14, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I love her and those GORGEOUS blue eyes of hers! She's growing up so much:(

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP