Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's Up Honey?

This happened at Co op a couple weeks ago:

Jessy was sitting by Auntie Beth (Reid's mom).

Reid texts Jessy and says,

"What's up honey?"

Jessy thinks, "that's weird!" and shows Aunt Beth...who takes Jessy's phone and says,

"Reid, this is your Mom - you call Jessy honey???"

Reid texts back and says:

"Chill out Mom - I meant HOMEY!!!!"

To which Beth replied, "Well that's cool but if you keep texting in class I'll take your phone away!"

I laughed so hard!!!!

And here is Steph on her way back (see post before)....

3 comments:

Hannah Sivilay June 7, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

That is funny!

Cherie Baker Vann June 8, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

that is hilarious! and that steph of yours - guess you never have to worry about taking her to counseling for fear phobias hahaha

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten June 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

LOl, that's a good one! SPELL CHECK:) I love it that Jessy showed Beth!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP