Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Camp

I don't have much time to write...We had an absolute blast. The teaching was amazing. There were tons of life lessons for my kids and heart changes. There were a lot of changed hearts in the youth kids - just amazing. Please pray for lasting fruit....It is touching how all the adults serve and help...

Tubing was a blast...
Camp2009_0938

This is Jonny Thompson - Steph wanted to hang out with him the whole time...
Camp2009_0772

Dani won't ever let me take her picture so this is what I get...
Camp2009_0692

Sammy was a gamer - played every game ...big step for him!
Camp2009_0379

This was hilarious!
Camp2009_0272

So competitive....
Camp2009_0222

1 comments:

Carri Roman June 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

I remember the first camp I went to right after I was saved in '89. It was at Point Loma with Walter Crutchfield and I will never,ever forget it. Can't wait for my kids to be a part of this awesome ministry.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP