Break in the posts....

I was doing a mini photoshoot last night - he was out on the trampline jumping around....He asked me to photograph him doing something on the trampoline which made no sense...I have no idea what he was doing but I LOVE this laughing picture!!!! The bokeh in the backgrounds is cool too!
The funniest thing to me about Nanno's scar is this....Not sure if you have ever really looked at Robert but in high school we called him a Sharpei because he has wrinkles on his face and cheeks when he laughs or smiles - not like old age wrinkles like I have...Nanno has the same thing going when he laughs and smiles - now that he has that scar it looks so cute when he laughs hard!!!! It gets all scrunched up!
Off to the Lawrence Welk water slides with Grandma Lu and Papa Joe...
2 comments:
"Bokeh, which is pronounced bow-kay or bow-keh, refers to the wonderful out-of-focus light and shapes and colors you find in the background of many photos taken with a digital camera. It is created by light and glass (in your lens) and distance and wind and focus."
I had no idea what you were talking about :) I was looking for some new tree that you planted but blurred out of the picture!
We have been going to Lawrence Welk once a week this summer with the day pass - wish we were going today!
Firstly, chicks dig scars! Secondly, I am glad that Paula clarified what a "Bokeh" was and how it was pronounced because I had no idea! LOL!
Post a Comment