Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake Powell 2 - Nanno's Accident

They were so cute...wanting to wakeboard together...
Doubles with Dani...Right before falll

Nanno came in - somehow went fakey and crashed....How he hit his face we will never know! Dani's wakeboard must have come around and tagged him....
The crash

Jessy grabbed my camera - this wasn't me taking pictures!!!
Ouch

Powell_082

The gash went to the bone! This was the only gauze I had - it was not very clean!! When we got to the houseboat Tracy Farrell cleaned him all up....
Powell_084



We went to the hospital but they only had a PA in the ER so we went across the street to the PA that helped us with Steph two days prior. He was really nice and we liked him. He stitched from the inside out and then glued the cut shut....

This was in the doctor's office with my little sony camera....They cleaned it out and then stuck a needle straight into the cut to numb it - Nanno was brave!!! It was actually really interesting watching him stitch it up - didn't gross me out at all!!
DSC07027

Then he had an allergic action to the glue!
DSC07038

He couldn't swim for a few days...then we let him swim...we never let him wakeboard but we did let him boogie board behind the boats and eventually jump off the top! I was worried about the glue reaction but it's all fine.

It has healed way better than I thought it would! I think he is proud of it now! Everyone keesp saying this exact phrase, "chicks dig scars, Nanno!"

3 comments:

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

wow... that's so discusting! made me sick to my stomache to look at the pictures! what are you doing to me! I am glad he is ok now! poor Nanno! He looks pretty tough in the pictures though!

Hannah Sivilay July 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

He is so cute! Dani's face is hilarious when Nanno is crashing. You are way tougher than me Nanno!

Kevin and Pam July 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Oh Ouch!!! I saw his scare at church yesterday. Garrett had stiches once and I thought I was going to pass out watching!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP