Friday, July 24, 2009

Lake Powell - Part 1

Still sorting through sooo many pictures...here's a start...Our first week we were with the Wests, Farrels and Jensens.. (Ardo's came a week later).

We had 2 fridges - this full! when we got there, the boat wasn't in the water..we had to put our groceries on another houseboat and sleep on the dock till our fridges got cold!! learning experience.

Our food was amazing - i felt pressure when I got home to cook like we did there...I got over it quickly....
Powell_004

They were supposed to be painting on paper...
Powell_024

Is this the cutest or what???? They fished alot - they couldn't figure out why they couldn't catch any fish...I felt kind of bad...Sometimes I tied bait on to their rubber butterflys - they were both beside themselves that they didn't catch anything! That's why I felt kind of guilty - but who would want 4 year olds with hooks? Especially Steph! Haley had a pole too....

Tom and Huck - Guess which one is which?????
Powell_049


Of course...LOTS OF TUBING!!!! There will be many tubing pics in future posts...
Powell_060

Powell_063

Powell_065

One of my favs...Haley is HILARIOUS!
Powell_070

Sometimes watching Jessy and Kyle wakeboard was like watching a prize fighter getting pummeled...I would give up - but they did eventually deliver amazing jumps...i'll put pics on a later post...They just go all out right off the bat...Kyle fell harder than even Rachel sometimes!!!!

Powell_072

1 comments:

Kevin and Pam July 25, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Love the Tom and Huch picture! I would have done the same thing. :)Looks like you guys had a great time!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP