Thursday, July 23, 2009

Zion National Park

On our way to Lake Powell we stopped at Zion for a few days. I have always wanted to stay there and not just visit for one day. We stayed 2 nights at the Best Western right outside the park. The Shacks met the Lake Powell crew as they were coming home from Brian Head...We all had such a blast.

When we got there we swam....
Zion_005

Is she cute or what????
Zion_004

Then we hiked to the Emerald Pools - they sound amazing....but in reality - well - they are pretty but I don't think their name lives up to what they are...

on the way - look how long Steph's legs are!
Zion_013

I didn't even take a pic of the pools...this is a pic off to the side.....
Zion_018

Zion_025

tad poles were in the water - they were stoked...
Zion_022

Zion_020

We got back late from the hike - couldn't find a place to eat - we found take out pizz and ate in the room - Everyone was exhausted as we started our day at 4 a.m....I didn't pack well for Zion -I should have packed snacks!

More later....

1 comments:

Anonymous July 24, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

She IS adorable!! Is that Beth and Rods little girl? Just beautiful!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP