Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lake Powell 2003

Here are pics of how we all looked back in 2003 and who we went with...

Lots change in 6 years!

We haven't been there in 6 years and I really am not sure why....hhhmmm?? Could it be the stormy weather???

Dodson's one less child and no more Jake :(


Farrel's less two children...


West's same except Steve wasn't on crutches and I'm wondering if he lifted weights right before this picture?


Chavez's less 2 kids...


Ah - here's one with Jake


And here is one that makes me think I have improved at photography...


We are going to Zion National Park for a couple of days and then to Powell.

2 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten July 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Looks like so much FUN! Robert and Tracy, you look the same. Can't believe how much the kids have all changed! What is Tracy Farrell wearing?!;) Tracy, you have improved your photography skills 100%!!!

White Family July 9, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

I hope your having fun... what am I saying of course your having a ball! Wish I was there:)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP