Thursday, July 2, 2009

She is funny...

well - we are off on vacation....have a great long time....

IMG_6914 J crazy

do you know how hard it is to get 7 of us packed for vacation - actually the kids were so helpful and it was all done without any arguments - yea! we even changed all the sheets!

Grandma and Papa took Steph and Dani to their home for lunch and swimming - that was a big help - the rest of us packed and cleaned the house.

I love when our boat is connected to the truck and Robert has it facing down the street -he has done that for 19 1/2 years now ....I wonder if he realizes that. He is a packing machine - it is a work of art.

anyway...when we get back I think school will start...sigh...

we leave at 4:30 a.m. He thinks the kids sleep - but they really don't.

If you were going to come rob me, you might not want too because someone is staying in our home - his wife is tiny but he is big and can defend the homestead....

3 comments:

Carri Roman July 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Have a great time. Fun picture and post.

Miller Family July 3, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I want to see the packing picture! I am sure that is a sight to see. Have a great time!

Kevin and Pam July 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Jessie has beautful eyes! Hope you have a great time on your trip and make many memories.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP