Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Basketball!

Nathaniel
Sammy fighting for a rebound

Dani coming out with the ball...

The boys and Dani had basketball games this weekend...Dani scored her first points (one basket)!! She was hilarious...didn't smile. She told me later that she couldn't breathe from all the running! The boys don't pass Jenna or Dani the ball! Pryce would but he plays different quarters than they girls! It is sooo hard taking pictures in a gym...I have to keep practicing. Most of them are blurry due to low light. I forgot my monopod thing too - that helps keep the camera steady!

1 comments:

Miller Family December 19, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

I would note too that it is her own team mates trying to get the ball from her! HA

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP