Sunday, December 2, 2007

FBC Christmas Party

Flowers that were at our table - they were gorgeous! The tables all looked so beautiful. each table was decorated differently. It was really pretty.

Michelle and Michelle

Joy, me and Holly..not sure what we are doing - it was one of many poses!

Shawn and Tracy

Me and Robert - obviously...

Jubilant...

Saturday night was our annual Christmas party - it was super fun. Jubilant Sykes came and sang. I heard him alot at Grace but took him for granted of course! He sang my favorite Christmas song...Mary, Did You Know?

I love this time of year!!!

4 comments:

Miller Family December 2, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

WOW! What gorgeous people!

Unknown December 2, 2007 at 8:53 PM  

aren't you in those pictures??? hhhmmmm

Miller Family December 2, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

your not suppose to rat me out! next time I will go under anonymous!

Anonymous December 3, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

I really like the pictures of Michelle and Michelle, now those are some gorgeous over 40 ladies!!!! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP