Saturday, December 22, 2007

More Fun Family Get Togethers

Leanne and Jessy
Sierra and Dani

Eli seriously playing with the train!

Yes, Steph is in the kennel with Roxy while Sierra looks on! Poor Roxy


Hard working on the houses...They worked for hours - very serious stuff!

One of the finished houses, Jessy's I believe. It might be Nanno's. They were all amazing. Dani put "snow" all over her white board - it looked so good! They made benches, piles of fire wood, chimneys, fence posts, snowman, trees, bushes etc. - they were so creative and spurred each other on - it was a blast. One thing funny about Sammy's - it was all brown - no color. We laughed because he's color blind! He can see color which is weird (I guess their brains can train themselves to pick out color) but his house was all brown and beige!

It's always so fun and such a blessing to get together wtih special families - the older we all get, the harder it seems to be but as Christmas approaches - everyone seems to have the time! These are more special friends that we love to see. We had a blast! We built ginger bread houses (real ones, no kits!) - and Jessy opened birthday presents!

1 comments:

Kelli December 24, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

Tracy, Your pics were great. I especially like the one of Dani. It shows her tenderhearted maternal side just like she had that day with Ivy. All your kids are all so beautifuland happy!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP