Christmas get together...
Kids with Kristo (short for Kristopher)
All the kids - well - they aren't really kids anymore I guess!
Sam and Frans
Our great friends the VanLeeuwans came over for lots of reasons...to babysit, to hang out, to have dinner and just have fun!
They babysat for me while I went to the doctor, the xray lab and back to the doctor for Sammy's arm! He came home from a friends house on Sunday night with a terrible looking left arm! It was swollen, very red and HOT. It looked deformed and painful. He was diagnosed with cellulitus and a possible elbow fracture! The fat pad in the elbow is displaced indicating a fracture so it needs to be re-x-rayed in two weeks. The cellulitus is getting better and responding to the medicine. He is taking disgusting medicine which of course he doesn't mind and he takes it faithfully. He seems to have total movement in his arm so I'm not sure he has a fracture but maybe due to the growth plates we should have it checked again(?)
Anyway - they babysat for me and then when I came home, let me finish some shopping. Thanks a lot! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and kept them at our house too late but it had been 1 1/2 years since we had seen them all. They are spread out - Jon in Chicago, Ily in Oregon and Kristo in San Diego - Chris and Frans still live in San Diego.
2 comments:
Hey there Tracy! I totally stumbled upon your blog when clicking on links from friend's blogs. It was so fun to find yours. I look forward to visiting and seeing the happenings of your adorable and precious family. We're bloggers too...visit us sometime at www.countrylivingshadowhills.com. Maybe we'll meet up at Disneyland sometime next year. Have a great Christmas!
Love,
Karen
oops, that was www.countrylivingshadowhills.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment