Saturday, December 15, 2007

Disneyland




We went to Disneyland this past Wednesday- our passes are about the expire :( ...We went with the Millers and Wests. Thanks for a great time!!! Michelle took the bigger kids around. Holly and I took the two little ones to Bugs land, a 3-D muppet movie, the Toon Town roller coaster, etc.

We actually saw Mickey and Minnie. I know...sounds weird - but really you don't see them unless you stand in a huge line. Steph danced with them for about 15 minutes!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP