Monday, December 24, 2007

Drollingers and Cake



Rachel, John and Andrew came to visit. Thanks for coming guys!!! We had a blast. Hung out all day Saturday and went to church together Sunday.

Rachel told me about a cake she made ... I made it for Christmas Day- It's called Red Velvet Peppermint Cake. Here's a link - hope it works: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=520449

Here is their picture - it's way better than mine!

1 comments:

Drollingers December 26, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

we had a blast too! Thanks so much for having us! We loved church too. I'm glad you liked the cake. Can you send me some pics you took?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP