Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Jessica!!


Jessy is 13 today - can't believe it has gone this fast. I am working on her adoption story but won't get it done until after Christmas. We love you sooo much Jess!

This picture is from a few years ago - Jessy got picked for the Dolphin Show at Sea World. She was 5.

3 comments:

Wendy Penberthy December 6, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

Happy Birthday Jessy!! We love you!! The Penberthys!

Miller Family December 6, 2007 at 2:52 PM  

Happy Happy Birthday Jessy! You are such a cutie! We luv ya! The Miller's

Drollingers December 6, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

Happy Birthday Jess! We love you.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP