Happy Birthday Daniele – 10 Years Old!
Dani and I are off to Disneyland…even staying in a hotel since she has school today…When I booked the hotel, I thought Disneyland closed at 6 so I figured she wouldn’t get anytime there…hence the hotel room! She already has a pass so she is excited about her Disney dollars. She is planning on buying Minnie Mouse ears!!! Tonight we celebrated with our family at home. She got a Wii game and a pogo stick plus our adventure the next two days. I am going to go to her school at lunch with cupcakes. One of her friend’s mom called and said she is bringing Dani a hot lunch! So cute!!!! Tomorrow is crazy hair day at school too – she is super excited for that and has been highly concerned over how to do her hair. I told Steph I would do her hair – she said, “please give me a Homawk!”
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Dani! We love you! The D's
T, I'll call you tomorrow because i want to know how school stuff is going. Sounds like Dani is enjoying it! love you all.
WOW! Double digits! Happy B-day! Dani. Hope you have a great couple days @ d-land!
Happy Birthday Dani! Have fun at Disneyland. Didn't know Dani was in school also? Same as Sam?
hot lunch??!!! I bet she will always remember that - that is one way cool mom! what fun!!
Awww =) Dani we love you !!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Patty
AHHH!!! Happy birthday Dani!!! Tell Steph I'll give her a Homawk! I can do a fake one and get it to stand up and put some cool makeup on her!! We need to plan a Nickie visits the Dodson's day stat! Miss you guys!
WOW!! Dani is such a big girl! Please tell your kids to stop growing. It's freaking me out... seriously she was just a baby.
Happy Day Little Lady!
Yeah... I should have checked this sooner.
I'm a dork!
10- wow... Still shocked!
Xoxo
Post a Comment