Saturday, August 22, 2009

He’s Just so Cute!

This is from a few weeks ago…when he smiles…see how his scar looks???  It looks a bit better now but not much!  I love his little wrinkles!  With Sammy at school, Nathaniel is a different kid – it’s kind of funny to watch – he’s taken on the older brother role now….Even when Sam comes home, Nanno has to maintain his role because Sammy does sooooo much homework!!  Not sure I want Nanno to get in as he is on the waiting list…IMG_8866

2 comments:

I am Mom August 22, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

yes he his...!!

Cherie Baker Vann August 23, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

dang that boy is handsome!! Love the new blog layout and the pic at the top! :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP