Friday, August 14, 2009

Since Vacation

I can remember by pictures what we have done…..

I am using a new program called live writer…so if my pictures don’t line up correctly…sorry!!! 

Went to Zoe’s 5th birthday party…..Check out her cake!  It was a huge hit….

ZoeBday5_0048 ZoeBday5_0088

Jessy had discipleship group at our home…and we went to the beach with youth group…

IMG_8557 J IMG_7286

We visited grandparents at Lawrence Welk

IMG_9010 IMG_8879 IMG_8908 IMG_8912 IMG_8952 IMG_8960 IMG_8970 IMG_8975 IMG_8978 IMG_8979 IMG_8981 IMG_8984

Steph started soccer…She is on the Red Lady Bugs.  It is the cutest thing EVER!  She is a crack up.  The first practice she was terrible – she had a hard time kicking the ball – she was a perfectionist – didn’t like if the ball didn’t stay right by her – she didn’t want to run…by the third practice she was herself!

IMG_9014

August 3rd was my Dad’s 76th birthday….

IMG_7511repair

Steph learned to ride a two-wheeler – piece of cake to teach her – she got on and rode it…

IMG_9026repair

IMG_9030r

Sammy and Dani started school – can’t find Sammy’s picture….hhmmm maybe it’s on a different camera – I will look

IMG_0043 IMG_0068

I think this post is going to look weird…I can’t figure how to place my pictures but it sure is easy to use Live writer…or I think it will be!

Nanno got sick – had a 103.5 and fell asleep like this.  Roxy woke him up by licking all over his face….

IMG_0059

Steph in action

IMG_0091

4 comments:

Sara Ancich August 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Love all the "catching up"...Great new Blog look too.

Leanne August 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Did they start school outside of the house??? It looks like Dani is in a classroom.

Mommy Roth August 21, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

The pictures come out so much better on the live writer (not that they were bad before;)! Such a great talent you have. Thanks for sharing all that you are up to!

Unknown August 22, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

yes she's in for 2 days - she loves it!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP