So cute! I love how you did her hair:) I want to see her play! She looks like she's having fun. It is pretty impressive that she scored 2 goals her first game!
I love this new blog. I like the way the pictures are different sizes. It make it more interesting to look at. I would love to know how to make my blog do this! I really would love to have you take some family photos of us for our Christmas cards. Can we please schedule you for sometime in October. I could be expecting again...
5 comments:
Very Cute!!!
I love that she CAN score goals WITHOUT paying attention! Now that is a commendable skill.
So cute! I love how you did her hair:) I want to see her play! She looks like she's having fun. It is pretty impressive that she scored 2 goals her first game!
I love this new blog. I like the way the pictures are different sizes. It make it more interesting to look at. I would love to know how to make my blog do this! I really would love to have you take some family photos of us for our Christmas cards. Can we please schedule you for sometime in October. I could be expecting again...
Matthew never paid attention either. He liked to pick the dirt out of his cleats. :D
Post a Comment