Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lake Powell - not sure what part...

Tubing is always our highlight...
Powell_127

Favorite tubing pic ever...
Powell_135

Powell_136

Ended like this...Kyle held on..amazing...
Powell_138

Michelle went...
Powell_143

I went...not sure what I am looking at!!! something scary?? These two ganged up on me as well...not fair - I came out with bruises. I thought Jessy would have been on my side!
Powell_152

Robert went to retrieve something in a corner of the cove and sucked up a stick in the jet ski!
Powell_194

Powell_211

I'll leave you with this - favorite part of the day - every sunset....
Powell_218

2 comments:

Sara Ancich August 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Awesome pic of you and your husband. those action shots are unreal. Great!

Cherie Baker Vann August 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

soooo soooo fun! love that pic of you and Robert :) you guys take the best vaca's - we may crash your party someday!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP