Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Powell

Blurb works with blogger again...so I am very into making my yearly book....

Here is Powell continued....

The Ardo's showed up...while we picked them up, the kids jumped off the houseboat...we didn't do this the whole week!! not sure why not?
Powell_221

Scott got on a wave runner - he loves these things! We only had them for the afternoon as the Farrells were leaving that night...
Powell_228

Dani always wanted rides - she is like her Uncle Scott....
Powell_241

Jessy and Lissy came by boat to say hi and fell....
Powell_231

More tubing....
Powell_267

Dani does NOT like tubing....
Powell_282

Various chaos inside boat...
Powell_306

oooo I love this guy....
Powell_308

to be continued...

3 comments:

Sara Ancich August 6, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Thanks for the blurb tip...and I love your photos. Dancing in the kitchen...a highlight I am sure.

Kevin and Pam August 7, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

I tried to make my book and could never get it to work! Now I know why. I will try again too. Love the pictures.

Carri Roman August 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

The older girls faces while tubing are hillarious. Fun!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP