Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yes More Vacation ...Last Post...

Sorry - it's about my book....

Dani is always in the middle!
Powell_348

I was driving up to the houseboat and hear..."LOOK AT ME MOMMY!!!!!"
Powell_359

Powell_535

Powell_563

Poor Kyle
Powell_589

love this next one!
Powell_594

Powell_595

Sammy was not happy here!
Powell_606

Our boat in the cove...
IMG_0814

We took pics to change the old pics on my wall...chose this one....
Powell_504

Everyone did a photoshoot...it was really fun actually!
IMG_7236

Powell_505

Powell_507

There are a million more pics on flickr...if you care to see...here's the slideshow!

2 comments:

Carri Roman August 8, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Don't be sorry that it is about your book...they are so fun to look at! I love the one where all the cousins, including the West's, are in the water. Oh to have a sweet family like that. So neat.

Sara Ancich August 10, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

You did an amazing job documenting this trip. Your photos and experiences will make for some wonderful memories for your kids, tracy.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP