Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Brianhead Crashes


Not in order - just to describe...
Ryan is first - he has a checkered jacket - greenish bluish (snowboard)
Rod is on Skis - he's obvious...
Jessy has a light blue Jacket - bad crash..
Nanno a blue jacket with a white stripe
Brandon: tall, on a snowboard, trying 360's
Reid: jumps high and yells at the end (snowboard)
Andrew: black and white striped beanie, red jacket
Sammy: camo jacket on skis
Dani: Pink jacket on skiis

3 comments:

Wendy Penberthy January 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Those are great T!! It reminded me of my childhood, skiing every weekend! I don't miss being cold though, ha ha! I love seeing Steph out there, she is adorable.

Unknown January 11, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

I love it. They made me laugh. I especially like Uncle Robert's commentary or laughing in the background. Classic. Looks like there was a lot of snow and that it was powdery. Was it? Man, I wish I was there. I have only been in snow a few times. Maybe 3 to be exact. I really am determined to become a good snowboarder though. :) I love it.

Michelle January 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Love the music! Great sound effects! The kids were so funny!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP