Dinners!
Robert is on a business trip in Florida - We had dinner at the Wests last night and tonight at the Farrells. Robert and Shawn are in a Ritz Carlton. I wish the company would put them in a Fairfield Inn and stop cutting their commission!
Here are some pics from today. I notice that my pics look better on my computer screen than on Robert's laptop. Hope they look pretty on your screens! I am never sure how to set the camera for inside pictures. They look good on my camera and then I get home and they look a little yellow. On the three girls, I added a cooling filter (whatever that is!) - it takes the "yellow" out!

Canyon Lake gets so green this time of year! It's actually pretty - it gets really brown and ugly as the weather heats up! But rightnow I love it!!! I hope it keeps raining. The lake is already full and it's really cool when it overflows!
Roxy - poor dog - she went in heat (oops) had to wear diapers (truly she did!) and then got fixed four days later. After one day she was back to normal. She still looks offended though!
Haley Jane Farrell - aren't her eyes gorgeous?
Dani, Zoe and Stephanie! This is the pic I put the cooling filter on ... I think it adds some blue to the picture. It's fun to set the camera but it's hard to get it right...have to keep trying and learning!
Stephanie sucking on the sprinkle jar! They made cookies (actually rolled them out and used cookie cutters!) I had to wash all the lids to the sprinkle jars as the girls kept licking them! Thanks Tracy for a great night (food and fun)...Mrs. Farrell's name is Tracy .... I'm not thanking myself!
Thanks West Family too for the yummy dinner and Game Plan movie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment