Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stephanie-isms

Steph having room time....She hangs at the gate for a while...

Yesterday Steph was talking too loud all day and screaming (sometimes I wonder if I need to have her hearing checked) - I finally got down on my knees and and in an exasperated tone of voice said,
"Stephanie!! You need to stop yelling and screaming! I can't handle it any longer!"
She narrowed her eyes, had a smug look on her face and in a sarcastic voice states,
"Oh yes Mom, you CAN handle it!

I wish you could hear how she said it - we all burst out laughing...which is probably our biggest problem - too often she is way too funny!

Last week at the basketball game she went potty (Jessy took her) - on the way back, she ran to me yelling ecstatically, "MOOOOMMMM!!!! I WENT POOOOOPPPP!"

The other funny thing she keeps saying is: I do, but I don't, but I do. Or she'll say, I like it but I don't but I do. I had fun, but I didn't but I did. I was a good girl, but I wasn't but I was...

Not quite sure what that all means!





4 comments:

oodlesuvfun January 27, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

She's AMAZING! Hey, she's keeping you on your toes as well as in laughter. That's fun!

Miller Family January 27, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

those eyes are really freaky!

Wendy Penberthy January 28, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

she is SO funny, those eyes scare me! I would be afraid they would get stuck that way.

Beth P January 28, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

So that's who it was! Chris used the "you can handle it" story in his sermon on Sunday. :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP