Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Email from Robert

Here is what I received from Robert a minute ago:


From: Robert Dodson [mailto:rdodson@ca.rr.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:41 PMTo: 'Tracy Dodson'Subject: your blog

I checked to see if you let all your friends know how nice the house looked last night…but you haven’t said anything yet…



Thank you honey for the nice clean house, for making dinner, for reading science to the boys and helping Sammy with his Tall Tale.

P.S. Read post below this one to see why he thought I "threw him under the bus..."

3 comments:

Miller Family January 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

like the new colors for the blog- very retro!

oodlesuvfun January 30, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Oh no! The tone of that thank you was how your kids sound when you force them to say thank you when they really don't want to!!! That's so funny! He felt that he needed to redeem himself!

Michelle January 31, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Robert, your cleaning looks like the way I try to help Kyle do his Science conversion problems!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP