Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Steph's Day With Grandma and Other Stuff..

Taken a few days ago. She loves Dani's skates

Nanno had a footfall game - first play of the game he got a handoff and ran it for a touchdown. They called it back because his shirt wasn't tucked in!!!! I think that little blue flag looks very "gettable" don't you???

Here's the latest letter from my mom (today actually). Isn't my mom the best??

Hi Tracy,

My day with Stephanie was busy. She was so cute. We began out day by playing with play dough. She really likes this. We did this for almost one hour. Then we went out in back for a little while. She jumped on the trampoline. Then we went out in front for a little while and she played with her scooter. Then we decided to take a walk to see the horses. She picked out the stroller she wanted to use. She picked the little one which I have decided I like the best. It is much easier to push her. She loved the horses and all the interesting things around the stable. She is not afraid of them at all. She climbs on the fence and pets them. Right after we came home, Dad arrived. We had macaroni and cheese and peaches for lunch. She helped me make the macaroni by putting in the butter and the cheese and the milk. You were right. She loved the peaches. After lunch she helped Dad with the dishes. She sat on the sink and washed the pot with the brush. After that while I finished cleaning up the kitchen Dad took her out in the back and they played for about an hour. She turned on the hose (don't forget she does this now) and hosed off her little garage and cars and everything else that was close by. With the croquet sticks she pretended like she was painting the patio. I thought that was very intuitive. By this time we had changed her clothes twice. After Dad left she wanted to take a bath. She played real nice in the bathtub and when she got out we changed her clothes for the third time. That is when you arrived home.

We did so many things that I hope I didn't miss anything. She was really proud to show Dad what she can do on the bars and the trampoline.

As always I had a great time with her but I'm tired tonight. I planned leftovers for dinner so I would have to cook very much. I think the only thing we didn't do was read. But we did do that right before I left for home.

She was so cute when she was helping me cook and helping Dad clean up.

I hope you get some rest tonight and that your voice is better tomorrow.

I love you,

Mom


I have lost my voice again. Please pray it comes back - I read somewhere that it can get chronic - that would be really bad....so I am not talking at all to rest it. Maybe God is trying to tell me something...Robert feels bad for me - he's even mopping the floor for me. I don't feel sick so not sure why he is but hey - I'm not going to stop him!

2 comments:

Miller Family January 18, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

I LOVE YOUR MOM! EVERYTIME I READ ONE OF HER LETTERS I GET TEARY!

Michelle January 31, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

I love Grandma Ardo!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP