Monday, January 7, 2008

Stephanie

I got a phone call during the boys basketball game on saturday night. Steph was throwing up over and over - Dani said 10 times. I left the game and came home to find her in the bath ... looking like this:
I expected to find her lethargic ... dying etc. I guess she threw up only 2 x's but gagged a lot. Funny how little 8 year olds can say things to paint the picture differently! She seemed fine Sunday but we didn't put her in church. She fell out of the cart at Costco, hit her head, seemed fine...she always hits her head. Went to bed Sunday night and said her head hurt and she started shaking hard. We kind of panicked, forgetting she had been sick... started off to the hospital figuring it was from her fall only to turn around and remember she had the flu. She had 103 temp. Nothing to do with her fall at Costco. She is giving us gray hair...but we love her!!!

2 comments:

Kelli January 7, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Tracy, That is so funny! Steph seems like such a character! Ivy threw up Saturday night too and then seemed fine. It is really going around. Thanks for the good laugh.

Miller Family January 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

They are such little blessings! I just love this girl!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP