Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brianhead Utah

John and Andrew on top of the fort

First ones down the hill...those are all of our tracks - John's of course are the cool pretty s's at the top more on the right side...
Skiing together - how cute is that?Gettting ready to sled...

We went skiing with the Drollinger family. Jessy brought up a friend from church named Annika. We had such a blast. John and Sammy dug the coolest ice caves I have ever seen - there was about 12 - 15 feet of snow between our house and another. They dug 3 caves - you could even stand on top of them and crawl through them. The top of the mound was like a big fort with a wall. Seriously - it was amazing!!!! Skiing was a blast. It snowed on Sunday - we had powder on Monday - yea!

There are more pictures if you would like to see:

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP