Sunday, March 16, 2008

California Poppys


For about two months I have been wanting to take pictures in all the poppy's surrounding Canyon Lake. We chose today - it was freezing and about to rain - not sure what my logic was...but nonetheless we did it! There were a bunch of people doing the same thing. The flowers really are amazing. There was a TON and all different. My favorite are the poppy's. Jessy, Steph and I hiked all around. She wasn't very cooperative but was trying to be good. I got some good shots amidst all the fake smiles. She was freezing - we kept bribing her with candy....I took a few of Jessy too - as you can see, she is in a big jacket, poor Steph had a little sweater on.


Here's a tabblo: http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/24249/ejonhxz5tdbsqac

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP