Saturday, March 22, 2008

Photoshoot with Tina


Went to the beach to mess around with my camera with Tina. I think we took 300 and deleted about 150! - we are going to go back and take some more. I needed some equipment - a reflector. Next time, I'm borrowing one from a friend...hopefully Tina can use them as her senior pictures....That's why I didn't make a tabblo or anything. We did about three different outfits in a million spots - testing the light etc. It is fun to learn and fun to practice on her! There are some really good ones of her standing on the rocks, sitting on the rocks etc...but you can't see them yet!

Stephanie ABSOLUTELY loved the beach. Here's a tabblo of steph:

There was a little kid - he kept kicking water at me. I had my nice camera! I asked him to stop - he smiled at me and kicked harder. After a minute or so we realized something was wrong with him. He couldn't speak at all - smiled a lot and made a weird screaming noise - but he looked so normal...His dad was sweet. He sat there and watched him so sweetly. He wasn't there when he was splasing at us or he probably would have said something!

1 comments:

Miller Family March 22, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

see i told you steph would love the beach! now you want to camping with us huh?!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP